Rumbleverse Feedback

I'd like to firstly thank the dev or devs here for creating one of the first cheats for Rumbleverse and giving us the opportunity to enjoy using it with such great features. I only just started using cheats here at s0zniz and I can gladly say the devs/owners of this site and the other customers are honest and kind people.

This cheat was very recently released and I would like to give my feedback on what I have experienced and what I believe the creator or creators of this product would like to know so they may improve upon it.

• Firstly, I'll start with the aimbot feature. It certainly works, but it can be a bit jittery when using it, and if there is a way to make it smoother besides the aimspeed that would be a significant improvement.
  • Secondly, the visuals. The ESP can arguably be its second best feature or perhaps just mine, but while playing you find the boxes surrounding the enemies to be a bit buggy. When your facing the opposite direction of an enemy their box appears in front of you and it may not do this constantly but has happened quite often for me. Another thing is when the other players are moving the boxes seem to have a hard time keeping up so it can be a bit confusing when it looks like they are teleporting around.
  • Lastly, but most importantly, the infinite stamina. The most lethal part of the cheat in my opinion. Although, it sadly affects the climbing, I'm not sure what causes it because one second I'd be climbing perfectly fine but a moment later I can't climb up anything but a fence or a small building, which forces me to fight on the ground. I'm not completely sure of this issue but when I was playing I felt as if my movement was buggy at times when I'd stay still after running and using stamina, I will look further into this one just incase it may be an unrelated issue.

Besides the said features, one other issue exists. While playing with the cheat the games resolution will go from borderless fullscreen to showing your computers taskbar and sometimes causing one of your other applications that are opened to popup which keeps you from doing anything in-game before clicking back in.

Thank you s0zniz for providing this exiting and helpful cheat. I hope what I've said is understandable and helpful, if not; just ask me to explain in further detail and I'll try my best. Your work deserves praise and I'm glad I can contribute. I hope everyone else who is using it enjoys it as much as I am.

Have a good one,

thebio20 ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/08/2022 at 03:35, thebio20 said:

I'd like to firstly thank the dev or devs here for creating one of the first cheats for Rumbleverse and giving us the opportunity to enjoy using it with such great features. I only just started using cheats here at s0zniz and I can gladly say the devs/owners of this site and the other customers are honest and kind people.

This cheat was very recently released and I would like to give my feedback on what I have experienced and what I believe the creator or creators of this product would like to know so they may improve upon it.

• Firstly, I'll start with the aimbot feature. It certainly works, but it can be a bit jittery when using it, and if there is a way to make it smoother besides the aimspeed that would be a significant improvement.
  • Secondly, the visuals. The ESP can arguably be its second best feature or perhaps just mine, but while playing you find the boxes surrounding the enemies to be a bit buggy. When your facing the opposite direction of an enemy their box appears in front of you and it may not do this constantly but has happened quite often for me. Another thing is when the other players are moving the boxes seem to have a hard time keeping up so it can be a bit confusing when it looks like they are teleporting around.
  • Lastly, but most importantly, the infinite stamina. The most lethal part of the cheat in my opinion. Although, it sadly affects the climbing, I'm not sure what causes it because one second I'd be climbing perfectly fine but a moment later I can't climb up anything but a fence or a small building, which forces me to fight on the ground. I'm not completely sure of this issue but when I was playing I felt as if my movement was buggy at times when I'd stay still after running and using stamina, I will look further into this one just incase it may be an unrelated issue.

Besides the said features, one other issue exists. While playing with the cheat the games resolution will go from borderless fullscreen to showing your computers taskbar and sometimes causing one of your other applications that are opened to popup which keeps you from doing anything in-game before clicking back in.

Thank you s0zniz for providing this exiting and helpful cheat. I hope what I've said is understandable and helpful, if not; just ask me to explain in further detail and I'll try my best. Your work deserves praise and I'm glad I can contribute. I hope everyone else who is using it enjoys it as much as I am.

Have a good one,

thebio20 ❤️

Heyo.
i tested the cheat today as well, first time using it on RE, so far i can tell those:

Unlimited stamina - works perfectly with attacks \ rushing (shift),
 - if you want to climb you will have to wait a few sec's for your "real stamina" to load back up and then you free to go.

Aimbot

- aint very usefull, can cause for very buggy movment with more then 2 enemys.

ESP
- works fine, would recommand for any user to make the range on about 150-200 max, otherwise you can crash alot while loading \ waiting room.