Tower of Fantasy: Review

Alright so I recently purchased the Tower of Fantasy cheat and here's my pros and cons list:

Cons:

- Opening and Closing the menu is really slow and made me think it stopped working at times.

- Godmode never worked for me. I don't know if it's something I did wrong but it just simply never worked for me.

- Damage Hack worked for the first 10 seconds I activated it then it simply just stopped working and wouldn't work again.

- The ESP range is really small and the ESP in itself is really laggy, it refreshes the location of boxes like once every 4 seconds. (Unsure if this is a me problem or a menu problem).

- Unsure if the FPS unlocker worked. I have a 240HZ monitor and didn't notice any difference FPS wise, I was still locked at 120 FPS.

Pros:

- Using the loader went really smoothly, probably the best cheat experience I've had in a long time. 

- Most of the options on the menu worked really well.

- Infinite Jump and changing movement sliders worked perfectly, had no issues whatsoever.

Suggestions:

- Fix the current issues with the menu such as things not working, etc.

- Make the ESP smoother, it feels really clunky.

- Add something that could help us upgrade weapons, items, etc. Not an unlimited resource thing cuz that's obviously impossible but maybe some sort of duping mechanic or something. 

I hope to see more updates for the Tower of Fantasy menu, It has a lot of potential and I really appreciate s0zniz's quick work on making something for us to use ?

• Administrators

ESP Wise sounds like you got issues on your end mate, the ESP is super smooth on my end
plus 0 delays on the menu, as for Godmode & DMG it works only for Solo missions as we mention and keep discussing on the discord.

As for more upcoming features, time will tell what we can pull out for this game, either way thanks for the review ?

8 hours ago, s0ZNIz said:

ESP Wise sounds like you got issues on your end mate, the ESP is super smooth on my end
plus 0 delays on the menu, as for Godmode & DMG it works only for Solo missions as we mention and keep discussing on the discord.

As for more upcoming features, time will tell what we can pull out for this game, either way thanks for the review ?

Oh so it's an issue on my end. Do you have any recommendations on how to fix it? Is it a common thing?

On 16/08/2022 at 06:49, s0ZNIz said:

What are your PC specs? 

I have the same problem as him with the EPS, laggy, and kinda crunky...

My specs are

AMD ryzen 9 3rd gen

1080ti

32gb ram 3000mhz

Nmve samsung 960 pro 500gb

Resolution 34" 3440x1440 ultrawide

Windows 11

The F10 took like sometimes 40sec to open...

Edited by tetabr
Wrong typed word
On 15/08/2022 at 16:48, rinnsler said:

Alright so I recently purchased the Tower of Fantasy cheat and here's my pros and cons list:

Cons:

- Opening and Closing the menu is really slow and made me think it stopped working at times.

- Godmode never worked for me. I don't know if it's something I did wrong but it just simply never worked for me.

- Damage Hack worked for the first 10 seconds I activated it then it simply just stopped working and wouldn't work again.

- The ESP range is really small and the ESP in itself is really laggy, it refreshes the location of boxes like once every 4 seconds. (Unsure if this is a me problem or a menu problem).

- Unsure if the FPS unlocker worked. I have a 240HZ monitor and didn't notice any difference FPS wise, I was still locked at 120 FPS.

Pros:

- Using the loader went really smoothly, probably the best cheat experience I've had in a long time. 

- Most of the options on the menu worked really well.

- Infinite Jump and changing movement sliders worked perfectly, had no issues whatsoever.

Suggestions:

- Fix the current issues with the menu such as things not working, etc.

- Make the ESP smoother, it feels really clunky.

- Add something that could help us upgrade weapons, items, etc. Not an unlimited resource thing cuz that's obviously impossible but maybe some sort of duping mechanic or something. 

I hope to see more updates for the Tower of Fantasy menu, It has a lot of potential and I really appreciate s0zniz's quick work on making something for us to use ?

Dude I was able to fix the delay o EPS lowering the monitor resolution to 1920x1080...

Changing just the game didn't work, but when I change the monitor resolution it worked pretty well!!!

Higher than that resolution it started to be slow (laggy) refreshing each 2-4 sec...

If that resolution still didnt work for you, try a lower one!

• Administrators
6 hours ago, tetabr said:

Dude I was able to fix the delay o EPS lowering the monitor resolution to 1920x1080...

Changing just the game didn't work, but when I change the monitor resolution it worked pretty well!!!

Higher than that resolution it started to be slow (laggy) refreshing each 2-4 sec...

If that resolution still didnt work for you, try a lower one!

Legend, I’m with 2k monitor and never had Overlay issues, could be a thing in 4K monitors ?