Farlight 84 - Review

So... I've spent approximately 86 hours in Farlight 84, reached the max rank with huge kda, and I thought it would only be fair to share my genuine thoughts on the cheat menu provided by s0Z.
Which overall, my experience has been smooth and secure.

ESP: It's important to keep in mind that the ESP functionality, although showcased with an 800m range on the menu, is affected by the game's render distance. There may be instances where it appears non-functional due to the limitations imposed by the render distance. Nevertheless, rest assured that it operates seamlessly within these constraints.

Aimbot:
The Aimbot feature, on the whole, performs really well. It's again key to note that if it seems inconsistent at times, the reason might be that the Visual check might be enabled. This setting ensures that elements such as smoke, shields will appropriately obstruct the aimbot's function, preventing it from locking onto targets.

Misc:
While some miscellaneous features may seem patched and non-functional, the game's inherent recoil is easily manageable without additional assistance.

Detection and Monitoring:
The cheat itself remains undetectable; however, users might encounter monitoring due to a high amount of reports, particularly if you exhibit an unusually high KDA/WinRate/Headshot rate. https://imgur.com/IRb0Jhv
Despite not earning points for matches for couple days, i kept using the aimbot and ESP and play as usual.. and after three days, the "monitoring restriction" was lifted. Keep in mind that although the cheat isn't directly detectable, blatant actions during gameplay, such as hard locking or consistently hitting only headshots, could still result in a ban if someone is spectating.

Tips for Legit Gameplay:
For users aiming to appear legitimate, I recommend using an FOV around 30, setting Aimspeed to 1-2, and binding it to a key other than LMB. This allows you just tap or hold it whenever you need the adjustments. Again managing recoil in Farlight 84 is relatively straightforward from my experience 😉

So yeah In conclusion, s0Z's Farlight 84 cheat menu provides a good set of features that enhance gameplay, but users should be cautious to avoid drawing attention during matches.