PSO2:NGS Review (1.0.1)

Zeta

Video/Streamproof

Drawn features of the Cheat are rendered as Overlay, not recorded/streamed when capturing the Game directly.

Given the Anticheat, this will require you to run the Capture Software (probably OBS) to run as Admin as well.

Feature works as intended.

ESP Options

THE ESP is able to mark Players, Enemies and Neutrals. The ESP can also pickup selected collectables, such as Minerals, Boxes, Heal Items and Fruit-Trees.

The ESP is not able to mark general Collectables, such as Vegetables, Seafruits or Alpha Reactors, but those can be obtained easily using Pickup Range-Cheat anyway.

The ESP Info Cheat works alright for a few of Enemies and Neutrals. For the broad majority of Entities, Enemies and Tames, the Info is not working. Probably needs to be added by Hand or something like that which is a bit unfortunate. Players only work sometimes.

The ESP flickers quickly, making it hard to read (difficult to show in a screenshot). Lowering the Entity Count or Range not helped with that.

Lowering the Entity Count reveals that the ESP does not have a priority for closer targets. As such, lowering both Entity Count and Range may not display any ESP (even for Entities in Range) as the Count may be used up in far away Entities that are not part of the Range selected. Keeping track of all this entities despite not in the Range Setting may explain the flickering, or something like that.

spacer.png

Both "Filter Entities" Settings for the ESP filter all ESP Boxes and Info of Entities that not seem to have a correct name, with the filtered ESP Boxes sometimes flickering through on Setting 2.

As such, there is no reason to not use Setting 1, i couldn't find any difference other than Setting 2 being less reliable.

There is also another ESP Bug where sometimes Info (and maybe the Box itself, hard to tell) are rendered on the wrong Entity, making several ESPs overlap on one Entity and the Info unreadable. Hard to tell what exactly causes it.

spacer.png

Conclusion: Majority of the ESP is probably not finished or buggy, but there aren't exactly many use cases in NGS where you actually want an ESP.
In Combatzones, the preferred Enemyblob is highlighted by the game. If you are required to kill an enemy for a task, the game itself grants you an ESP.

Real Use Cases are Silver/Golden Enemies, Minerals and Boxes (as those can not be picked up with Pickup Range Cheat), but their ESP Info is currently broken and need their own filter.

(The Cheat comes with a Filter for Red Boxes but i was not able to test that one because i have 100% of the Red Crates in the Game opened).

Pickup Range Cheat

The Pickup Range Cheat works great, it allows you to obtain pickups from like the other end of the map and covers the issue of the ESP missing out on vegetables, Alpha Reactors and similar.

However, the Pickup Cheat may as well work "to great" and keeps highlighting Heal Items across the Map as well. As such, you will spend a lot of time trying to pickup Healitems while your Heal Consumables are full (regardless if the Unlimited Consumables Cheat is enabled or not.)

As it is probably hard up to impossible to blacklist those from the Pickups on the clientside, fixes to that may involve pretending the client to have "always 0 or not max" amount of heal consumables so that those can be picked up as well and get removed from the pool of pickups selected by the cheat, or MITM between Client and Server via. a local proxy to prevent the server from telling the client that the heal consumables spawned to begin with.

spacer.png

VAC

VAC works pretty good when it is left in it's default settings, especially "Filter Entities [2]".

Using no Filter will crash the game in a couple of seconds, while Filter 1 crashes the game immediately after pressing the toggle.

A "Sticky Mode" allows the player to stick close to Enemies vacuumed to him, but it usually just ends up in many small teleports. I prefer to keep it off.

A nice addition would be the complete opposite, a mode where Enemies are vacuumed to a specified location the map rather than the Player (maybe location of activation or some way to enter coordinates) so that enemies can be safely killed in Range.

Depending on how far VAC can be polished, it may be cool to have a Filter for Minerals/Boxes VAC so that those can be farmed easier.

Features i did not test

There are further features in the Cheat that i did not test around with because i don't see myself using them in the long run, or couldn't because there are no Red Boxes left for me.

More details may be found in the official Cheat Offering Page of the Cheat:

Edited by Zeta
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, GrandGizzard said:

I assume VAC makes it easier to farm PSE Bursts? Sounds wonderful for power levelling.

Using VAC will allow you to use Photon Arts, which are otherwise not suitable for PSE due to their low range.
Otherwise, I see potential for farming augments in Exploration Zones, where you would otherwise need 32 people.

25 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Using VAC will allow you to use Photon Arts, which are otherwise not suitable for PSE due to their low range.
Otherwise, I see potential for farming augments in Exploration Zones, where you would otherwise need 32 people.

true, VAC is so powerful in this game it's worth ever penny if you are a avid PSO2 player. PSO2 rarely ever bans for anything at all so it's a perfect game to cheat in

10 hours ago, NateMate said:

true, VAC is so powerful in this game it's worth ever penny if you are a avid PSO2 player. PSO2 rarely ever bans for anything at all so it's a perfect game to cheat in

It sounds for a moment like you bought s0z's cheat a long time ago? In that case, you might want to pick up your customer role from support.^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/04/2022 at 19:17, Zeta said:

It sounds for a moment like you bought s0z's cheat a long time ago? In that case, you might want to pick up your customer role from support.^^

I've been buying s0zniz cheats long before this website existed lol 

On 03/05/2022 at 00:37, NateMate said:

I've been buying s0zniz cheats long before this website existed lol 

Exactly. If you have any remaining Lifetime Licenses, you should contact Customer Support with your License Key to get your Customer Role and get access to the Customer Section of the forum. That is how updates to the cheats are distributed nowadays..

6 hours ago, Zeta said:

Exactly. If you have any remaining Lifetime Licenses, you should contact Customer Support with your License Key to get your Customer Role and get access to the Customer Section of the forum. That is how updates to the cheats are distributed nowadays..

I appreciate it but i never did have a lifetime license 

• 2 months later...