DCUO question

Hi, I was thinking of getting the DC Universe Online menu, but i've seen some posts that say most features don't work. I'm mainly asking about the infinite power and unlimited supercharge. There The newest video showcase seems to be about 2 years old so i'm not sure if they still work.

• Administrators
On 29/10/2022 at 21:27, ladesplat said:

Hi, I was thinking of getting the DC Universe Online menu, but i've seen some posts that say most features don't work. I'm mainly asking about the infinite power and unlimited supercharge. There The newest video showcase seems to be about 2 years old so i'm not sure if they still work.

Inf power works only for combo'd powers such as rage / light etc.
Inf Supercharge only for certain abilities, the main thing on the menu is the no delay to kill any enemy in seconds.