Trove Pre-Sale Q

First of all hi , ivbeen seeing s0zniz products in youtube and i feel like most safest ones are  kinda dead games ahaha ..

I was wondering this , is trove has any good fatures such as damage and real attack speed that can change the game play ? anything that will help me to kill any mob in game fast or easy ? i wanna know before i buy that it would change my game %100 because some attack speed modifiers not making any diffrence in other prducts ..
and is it to obivous ? dou guys think its easy to get ban can they directly tell that u using attack speed chair .. just wanted to know before buying.

using windows 10 pro 64 bit  21H2 (19044.2006) ALSO is this version okay for product?

Edited by lifeto
3 hours ago, Captain Meatball said:

You're confused about our system. Read the thread again. Trove is a public cheat. 

Thank you for reply i got the verified thing . i wonder whats the answer for other questions 😛 i will test myself now

Edited by lifeto
7 minutes ago, NateMate said:

please tell me how the trove cheat is, and please confirm if the Attack speed and Infinite Mana work

Attack speed is working , i cant figure out where is infinite mana trying to find it atm waiting for support , its so smooth so easy to work ..

mov speed is op infinite jump dont work but dodge is op xD
I was shadow hunter i think its not really effecting shadow hunter because of class gem now trying diffrent classes ..

For example as a gunslinger normaly it take 6 sec to desteroy a block when i open attack speed to max it takes 4.8 sec like i think they limit attack speed to avoid ban

Edited by lifeto
33 minutes ago, lifeto said:

Attack speed is working , i cant figure out where is infinite mana trying to find it atm waiting for support , its so smooth so easy to work ..

mov speed is op infinite jump dont work but dodge is op xD
I was shadow hunter i think its not really effecting shadow hunter because of class gem now trying diffrent classes ..

For example as a gunslinger normaly it take 6 sec to desteroy a block when i open attack speed to max it takes 4.8 sec like i think they limit attack speed to avoid ban

Thank you for the detailed response, hmmm strage, if you are able to test inf mana pease let me know, it's 1 of the main features i'm looking to use because it would be insanely busted if it was possible to spam abilities without limits

10 minutes ago, NateMate said:

Thank you for the detailed response, hmmm strage, if you are able to test inf mana pease let me know, it's 1 of the main features i'm looking to use because it would be insanely busted if it was possible to spam abilities without limits

yeah i think inifinite mana kinda bugged it is defntly not working 😞 kinda sad ..

and also i just figure out even when u use attack speed normal attacks count but only the animation get faster if my revenant hit 10 time only 2 of them do damage .. i dont know what to do at this point ...

Edited by lifeto
15 minutes ago, lifeto said:

yeah i think inifinite mana kinda bugged it is defntly not working 😞 kinda sad ..

and also i just figure out even when u use attack speed normal attacks count but only the animation get faster if my revenant hit 10 time only 2 of them do damage .. i dont know what to do at this point ...

Well at least you can just fly in the air and kill everything

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/10/2022 at 00:07, lifeto said:

Hey, could you please tell me if the teleport works, it should be in markers tab, just want to know before buying as that would be the only reason why I would buy it lol