Fresh New Forum vibes

statictime

Hello all,

I gotta say I love the fresh new outlook on the various game list on this cheat forum. A site being less than a year old with a fresh span of new and old games I'm really digging it, it brings freshness to the cheating community. Not mentioning any names but out of the 9 other sites that have been around that im aware of and follow for years, its always been the same generic games with the same cheats all competing, and your just bouncing around based on who has cheaper prices, a better outstanding undetected specific cheat for a particular game, a better community, so on. I also love how clean the forum UI is, and the ranking implementation althought is not new compare to elsewhere is definitaly the best approach to keep certain cheats off hands from those who would ruin it for others. Only con I would give the site is the lack of customer support, but due to it still being new and still developing I give it the benefit of the doubt that it will improve. 

On and all looks like this will be my new home. Thank you for not not letting MP cheating die in this new era of gaming.

• Community Manager

Welcome! 

Thanks for your kind words.

I am actually in the process of getting a new theme that's more modern and sleek and less bulky, but we'll see. As for the support, we used to run a ticket system but that was just bombarded with 30+ daily tickets on where to find keys etc, so we made decision to move all customer support to discord where their questions can be answered quicker by our current customers. 

If you have any ideas, shoot them our way :)

On 25/09/2022 at 07:30, Captain Meatball said:

Welcome! 

Thanks for your kind words.

I am actually in the process of getting a new theme that's more modern and sleek and less bulky, but we'll see. As for the support, we used to run a ticket system but that was just bombarded with 30+ daily tickets on where to find keys etc, so we made decision to move all customer support to discord where their questions can be answered quicker by our current customers. 

If you have any ideas, shoot them our way 🙂

As long as you keep a Dark theme going or have the option to go Dark theme cause i cant do it with bright webpages lol. 

As for the key, I can understand the frustration. I feel like having the right directory would make the process easier and less stressful such as navigating the player straight to the key section after making their purchase and explaining in that same section on how to inject that key given to them.