DCUO Pre-Sale Q

3 hours ago, infiller said:

spacer.png
Hi there @ly0MDK1337, the cheat is definetly undetected and working at the moment.  
Developer was talking about remaking the cheat but sadly didnt had time to do so 😞
Still u can have lots of fun with the cheat even at the moment as it constantly gets updated when it needs to. >
Have fun ❤️

brother you Joined TUESDAY here ?  😲

I didnt ask about the Detection.

you are SHATTERLiNE Customer and Supporting Me with DCUO ?

thats funny.

I cant just close my eye's and throw Money out of the WIndow, to try things out without getting any info ?

2 minutes ago, ly0MDK1337 said:

thats funny.

I cant just close my eye's and throw Money out of the WIndow, to try things out without getting any info ?

Then cheating is not for you broke monkey. Cheating is expensive.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, ly0MDK1337 said:

thats funny.

DCUO works and undetected since 2014.
As for info about the menu itself there is like 10 videos I made back then of it, all features are the same 🙂

4 minutes ago, infiller said:

Then cheating is not for you broke monkey. Cheating is expensive.

hehee, nah that has nothing to do with broke money bro. you are not so experienced I guess.

2 minutes ago, s0ZNIz said:

DCUO works and undetected since 2014.
As for info about the menu itself there is like 10 videos I made back then of it, all features are the same 🙂

hei s0ZNIz,

thank you for respond.

but the cool and primary features are working/ Up2Date ?
like Power,Attack and the good stuff ?
I make the payment right now,I would just like to know befoire Paying,because I cant join Discord yet.

ty

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, ly0MDK1337 said:

hehee, nah that has nothing to do with broke money bro. you are not so experienced I guess.

hei s0ZNIz,

thank you for respond.

but the cool and primary features are working/ Up2Date ?
like Power,Attack and the good stuff ?
I make the payment right now,I would just like to know befoire Paying,because I cant join Discord yet.

ty

Best features which are All movement speedhacks, No delay for attacks to spray down enemies in seconds, teleport to enemies & Exobit radar still intact.
more features working but those are the one you gonna need 100% to make that game easy af

Just now, s0ZNIz said:

Best features which are All movement speedhacks, No delay for attacks to spray down enemies in seconds, teleport to enemies & Exobit radar still intact.
more features working but those are the one you gonna need 100% to make that game easy af

ok ,will take a look. thank you very much for the info.

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/09/2022 at 16:49, s0ZNIz said:

I was considering to buy because i seen your video about ATTACK SPEED one ! can they findout easy ? like can we use AS cheat on raids safely ? or is it so obvious ?