TOF God mode/Dmg Hack

3 hours ago, takadm said:

Currently God mode/dmg hack works on solo content. Does it work on "Bygone Phantasm?" Im just wonder if Bygone phantasm is considered a Solor or MP content. Thanks~

Exactly the DMG / GM works in solo content, it is not recommended to use in "Bygone Phantasm'', in cases that only worked GM but also stopped working out of nowhere (which happened to me).

so yes the Bygone and MP

3 hours ago, octaviogyn said:

Exactly the DMG / GM works in solo content, it is not recommended to use in "Bygone Phantasm'', in cases that only worked GM but also stopped working out of nowhere (which happened to me).

so yes the Bygone and MP

Dmg works in

Ruins

Spacetime Domain

DMG doesnt work in 

Bygone Phantasm

Dimensional Trials

Joint Operations

• 4 weeks later...
On 15/08/2022 at 21:47, ratingnate said:

Dmg works in

Ruins

Spacetime Domain

DMG doesnt work in 

Bygone Phantasm

Dimensional Trials

Joint Operations

What about god mode? Doesnt seem to be working for me in frontier clash and such. Im able to deal crazy dmg with rapid fire but unable to survice enemies dmg 😞