Once Human Mod Review

First off, READ the instructions, to run this mod on this game there are several steps you need to take, read both first use and discord Toby's instructions, once you're done make sure you insert the mod BEFORE you open the game, once you get the confirmation screen, go ahead and open the game, once the game fully loaded hit the ok on the pop up window, this will bring the mods window up.

As the mod opens you'll notice the FOV circle for the aimbot is already showing, this DOES NOT mean your aimbot is activated, you actually have to go into the Aimbot tab and assign a key for it, while you're there adjust the FOV size and aim speed, the FOV circle does not need to be visible for it to work, you can remove that. Important, it will only work with players, not npcs, not animals, not bosses, nothing else. Which is kind of sad. Also, you need to hit the assigned aimbot key to reset the aiming spot after you shoot, the aimbot in this mod is not a constant focused thing, it's more like an aim-assist at best, you need to bring your cross-hairs close to the area you want to hit and hit the key, rinse and repeat. It works, clunky but works.

Once you enter the world, you will notice the crates, enemies and players are marked on your screen, you can teleport to them by pressing F9, it will tho sometimes teleport you to a different spot, I wish we could just aim at the target and press F9, but what it really happens is the F9 option will appear to everything the mod reads in that area, let's say there's an enemy and the crate you want to tp to is a couple rooms to the left, if you hit F9 while looking in that general direction, the mod may teleport you to the enemy instead, I feel this a bit random, but it works if you manage to isolate the target you want to be teleport to. Also, there are a lot of false readings, some Gear Creates shown on your screen will actually be background unselectable empty crates.

The Full no clip is for me the best thing on this mod, it allows you to run super fast, walk through walls and fly... careful though, if you press shift and move while this option is active, it will move to the speed of light and you may wind up so high on the sky or underground so easily, use with discretion, also, you have to assign a key for it under settings tab, while you're here assign a key to open and clise the mod window as well. If you happen to not being able to walk through a wall, tap shift while walking towards the wall,  this works 90% of the time.

The Object skipper option will allow you to "run on top of things" while sprinting, so basically it will tp you to the top of the object in front of you if you run towards it.

Overall this mod works ok, sadly one way or another it has a risk of being detected, I used it on novice and hard servers, always when I was on my own only, while I was doing solo silos or monolith runs, and I got banned on 2 accounts, I don't know how or what flagged me, but it did. On the novice server it took them about 2 weeks, on the hard server it took them 5 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...