I am NateMate!

My friends call me Quinn and I am 27 years old now. I'm a simple man with simple pleasures I enjoy Anime, Mystery, Gaming, Debating, Cheating in games(Obviously), Smoking cannabis, Working out, and Eating Asian food.

I tried condensing this as short as possible so I had to cut out a ton of stuff but you will get the gist of it here.

TL;DR

This Is gonna be a long post so if you don't like reading anything long basically i had a rough childhood but I overcame my severe depression and trauma from my experiences and shaped myself to be a better, more considerate, stronger person and helped me be who I am today. Super chill, Logical, Goofy.

WAMLI7y9VkvpRn4o7xuvG3kz1f0Ic8P_WlqzqIxIMua-ZmF1Qf68hVcFNAX81OLl2MN1tXJyqeA=.gif

I usually am the type of person that is a lurker and does not say much in communities, but that is because I usually thought nothing i said really mattered when talking online anyway(which is my old mindset just so you know). I use to suffer from extreme depression when I was younger, I first developed it when my aunt tried to murder me in my sleep by lighting my bed on fire when I was 9. That was the first time I started having trust issues. I eventually ended up having to face 4 attempted murders in my life, 1st from my Aunt by fire, 2nd from my Uncle by knife, 3rd from a neighbor who knocked me out with a shovel and threw me in a ditch somewhere who had a huge grudge against my father, and 4th was a friend who tried to poison me with laced drugs. My parents were verbally and sometimes physically attacked by fellow family members because I am black and white so racism was quite involved in my family and since my parents were getting hate because of me they took their frustrations out on child me. During my time in Middle school I found myself getting bullied and beat-up at school on a daily basis only to go home and get the same treatment among other things from my parents, I was only a child but already at the point of giving up on life.

4eb311a66a20dabd3f56f0e06af63700.jpg

The only escape and break from all the chaos I had experienced in those times was when I was able to get online and have fun playing and cheating in games on the Ps2 and later moving to online games on the Ps3. Granted I did not cheat in every single game i played back then but cheating in games so much for so many years since I was little is why today I don't play a single game without cheats nowadays. Playing Games was the only joy I had during this time, it was my only escape. Despite what was happening to me in my daily life the world of gaming always took me away to worlds where just for a few moments I did not have to feel or face the suffering I was in. 

c7d4b924a4e4d40937e6b1f94954d4ec.png

The years go by and despite my situation I still tried keeping my head up, at least I had gaming right? I was a child who did severe self-harm and was suicidal. I've only ever made 2 attempts in my early teen years to end my life. Eventually high school comes around, my self image, mindset, and ability to trust in others has been totally destroyed at this point in time. I still somehow manage to step out of my shell a little after a break from the severe bullying and made friends and slowly broke out of my shell but as time goes on my best friend attempts to poison me with medication laced marijuana he gave me a "gift". During my recovery in the hospital not long after treatment I came to a realization that I badly wish to live and I don't want to spend it feeling like life was hell and so my journey to stitch together my mental wounds begins.

d99178ce3f62737bfeefbf32dd0d2ef2.gif

I had no one to support me through all of it but that did not stop me from trying to overcome the pain I felt from all my experiences. As I try to overcome my own pain I was helping everyone I could that were suffering like I was. I spent 2 years of that time trying to stay as strong as I can and having the will to be able to better myself without ever giving up despite how hard it was and it was quite a roller coaster with 100 loops.  I had to teach myself that the stuff I went through is nothing more than a memory that I can't allow to hold me back and to look at life and negative experiences as something that shapes me, makes you stronger, you know the saying? and despite the fact so many had hurt me before, I had to learn that did not mean everyone would hurt me. So I needed to open up and I still have trust issues, but I am still open to trusting others who earn it. What helped me a lot is to live for the future since anything can happen in life in a single second and a single minute and I never want to miss out on all the possibilities of where my life ends up going, and I didn't wanna go through life held back by my experiences.

1c6794b5e5d1878b74d5c317b370b1f5.png

Years pass and I eventually find myself turning into the person I am today, I've gotten over my hardships and I am happy and despite the things that knock me down or the number of times I find myself betrayed by others, I still consider every new person a meet a blank slate. I've gotten better overtime at judging character and so trust is something I never give out without heavy caution and they have to earn it of course. it's been trial and error. I always try not to be mean to others since you never know what people could be experiencing in their own lives. It's always best to be considerate of that. (plus it is just rude to be mean to people)

8e1e23e943d3077d2b07ff46030d4867.png

I've become a person that is sensitive but also can be cold when needed. I can easily sympathize with others due to all my experiences and I am overall a chill person who can get annoyed but never get angry.  I try to always base my thoughts and words on logic above emotion no matter what, unless I'm just having fun with people I'll be my goofy self.

WAMLI7y9VkvpRn4o7xuvG3kz1f0Ic8P_WlqzqIxIMua-ZmF1Qf68hVcFNAX81OLl2MN1tXJyqeA=.gif

????? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????, ? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ????????? ? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ???????? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ? ??????. ?? ???'? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???'? ????.

Edited by NateMate
On 4/1/2022 at 2:21 AM, NateMate said:

My friends call me Quinn and I am 27 years old now. I'm a simple man with simple pleasures I enjoy Anime, Mystery, Gaming, Debating, Cheating in games(Obviously), Smoking cannabis, Working out, and Eating Asian food.

I tried condensing this as short as possible so I had to cut out a ton of stuff but you will get the gist of it here.

TL;DR

This Is gonna be a long post so if you don't like reading anything long basically i had a rough childhood but I overcame my severe depression and trauma from my experiences and shaped myself to be a better, more considerate, stronger person and helped me be who I am today. Super chill, Logical, Goofy.

I usually am the type of person that is a lurker and does not say much in communities, but that is because I usually thought nothing i said really mattered when talking online anyway(which is my old mindset just so you know). I use to suffer from extreme depression when I was younger, I first developed it when my aunt tried to murder me in my sleep by lighting my bed on fire when I was 9. That was the first time I started having trust issues. I eventually ended up having to face 4 attempted murders in my life, 1st from my Aunt by fire, 2nd from my Uncle by knife, 3rd from a neighbor who knocked me out with a shovel and threw me in a ditch somewhere who had a huge grudge against my father, and 4th was a friend who tried to poison me with laced drugs. My parents were verbally and sometimes physically attacked by fellow family members because I am black and white so racism was quite involved in my family and since my parents were getting hate because of me they took their frustrations out on child me. During my time in Middle school I found myself getting bullied and beat-up at school on a daily basis only to go home and get the same treatment among other things from my parents, I was only a child but already at the point of giving up on life.

4eb311a66a20dabd3f56f0e06af63700.jpg

The only escape and break from all the chaos I had experienced in those times was when I was able to get online and have fun playing and cheating in games on the Ps2 and later moving to online games on the Ps3. Granted I did not cheat in every single game i played back then but cheating in games so much for so many years since I was little is why today I don't play a single game without cheats nowadays. Playing Games was the only joy I had during this time, it was my only escape. Despite what was happening to me in my daily life the world of gaming always took me away to worlds where just for a few moments I did not have to feel or face the suffering I was in. 

c7d4b924a4e4d40937e6b1f94954d4ec.png

The years go by and despite my situation I still tried keeping my head up, at least I had gaming right? I was a child who did severe self-harm and was suicidal. I've only ever made 2 attempts in my early teen years to end my life. Eventually high school comes around, my self image, mindset, and ability to trust in others has been totally destroyed at this point in time. I still somehow manage to step out of my shell a little after a break from the severe bullying and made friends and slowly broke out of my shell but as time goes on my best friend attempts to poison me with medication laced marijuana he gave me a "gift". During my recovery in the hospital not long after treatment I came to a realization that I badly wish to live and I don't want to spend it feeling like life was hell and so my journey to stitch together my mental wounds begins.

d99178ce3f62737bfeefbf32dd0d2ef2.gif

I had no one to support me through all of it but that did not stop me from trying to overcome the pain I felt from all my experiences. As I try to overcome my own pain I was helping everyone I could that were suffering like I was. I spent 2 years of that time trying to stay as strong as I can and having the will to be able to better myself without ever giving up despite how hard it was and it was quite a roller coaster with 100 loops.  I had to teach myself that the stuff I went through is nothing more than a memory that I can't allow to hold me back and to look at life and negative experiences as something that shapes me, makes you stronger, you know the saying? and despite the fact so many had hurt me before, I had to learn that did not mean everyone would hurt me. So I needed to open up and I still have trust issues, but I am still open to trusting others who earn it. What helped me a lot is to live for the future since anything can happen in life in a single second and a single minute and I never want to miss out on all the possibilities of where my life ends up going, and I didn't wanna go through life held back by my experiences.

1c6794b5e5d1878b74d5c317b370b1f5.png

Years pass and I eventually find myself turning into the person I am today, I've gotten over my hardships and I am happy and despite the things that knock me down or the number of times I find myself betrayed by others, I still consider every new person a meet a blank slate. I've gotten better overtime at judging character and so trust is something I never give out without heavy caution and they have to earn it of course. it's been trial and error. I always try not to be mean to others since you never know what people could be experiencing in their own lives. It's always best to be considerate of that. (plus it is just rude to be mean to people)

8e1e23e943d3077d2b07ff46030d4867.png

I've become a person that is sensitive but also can be cold when needed. I can easily sympathize with others due to all my experiences and I am overall a chill person who can get annoyed but never get angry.  I try to always base my thoughts and words on logic above emotion no matter what, unless I'm just having fun with people I'll be my goofy self.

????? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????, ? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ????????? ? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ???????? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ? ??????. ?? ???'? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???'? ????.

Hi!

Well actually best intro I have ever saw ? Good job dude! Hope everything will be best for you!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the Forums! This must be among the most polished introductions i have ever seen!

I am pleased to see when people are so open with their experiences in their past. But given the context of this forum... I hope you not share this Username anywhere else or someone may this as attack surface against you. Talking from experience. You seem to be a lovely person to have in a chill community like this. But always gonna have some people trying to harm each other, right?

Please take care of yourself o7