Optimization problems with helldivers 2

Try playing for a while legit and see if you crash. I don't have any problems but maybe the cheat is using up to much of your PCs resources, how much ram do you have? 

Also check that you aren't missing critical files and verify ur game cache cause that can cause issues 

• Temp Support

theres a couple things to consider.

up until 8 hrs ago, the reveal map was broken, so turning it on and opening the map would crash
- also, rapid fire, the enemy has rapid fire as well, so do your turrets, so Long use of rapid fire for a long time will crash, try and hold down rapid fire with a machine gun or mech, youll eventually crash... 1min in or several...depending on your computer. this is a menu after all, its changing the internal structure of the game around to get what you want out of it. though i havent had alot of crashes i do see where they come from. since writing this, the reveal map is fixed.

21 hours ago, Kopfner said:

Попробуйте некоторое время играть легально и посмотрите, не произойдет ли сбой. У меня нет никаких проблем, но, возможно, чит использует большую часть ресурсов вашего ПК, сколько у вас оперативной памяти?

Также убедитесь, что у вас нет пропущенных важных файлов, и проверьте ваш игровой кэш, из-за которого могут возникнуть проблемы

Hi thanks for the reply, I have 32gb of RAM. I managed to optimize the game, reducing the load on the CPU to 50-60%, but, the game still crashes, mostly happens on the third game on a map with a duration of 40 minutes. I will continue to test, probably reinstall windows and again go through the general recommendations from this site.

19 hours ago, Toby said:

есть пара вещей, которые следует учитывать.

еще 8 часов назад карта раскрытия была сломана, поэтому включение и открытие карты привело бы к сбою
- кроме того, скорострельность, у врага тоже есть скорострельность, так же как и у ваших турелей, поэтому длительное использование скорострельности в течение длительного времени приведет к сбою, попробуйте удерживать скорострельность из пулемета или меха, вы в конечном итоге выйдете из строя ... через 1 минуту или несколько ... в зависимости от вашего компьютера. в конце концов, это меню, оно меняет внутреннюю структуру игры, чтобы получить от нее то, что вы хотите. хотя у меня не было большого количества сбоев, я вижу, откуда они берутся. с момента написания этой статьи карта раскрытия исправлена.

Hi thanks for the reply, I don't use rapid fire, I always have speedhack, godemode, Infinite Ammo, Infinite Stratagems & Fast Extraction, Infinite Stamina, Infinite Mission Timer, Dumb Enemies, Full NoClip active. As I wrote above, can drop out on the third session in the map for 40 minutes. And now I was running around the map, on difficulty 1, only with speedhack enabled, I was able to play for about two hours and again crash. I will continue to understand what and how.

7 hours ago, DarkMoxinho said:

это зависит от того, что вы активны, это нормально

Hi! Thanks for the reply, well, I guess it's just not normal since the person above doesn't fly out. I'll think about it.

• Temp Support

i know earlier, holding down the noclip button too long would crash, in some instances, rubber-band you back from where you started... its mostly based on the computer and what it can handle...

keep me apprised of how it was fixed..if it was..

there was an Update yesterday for REVEAL Map, so maybe its working now? 

18 hours ago, Toby said:

я знал ранее, что слишком долгое удерживание кнопки noclip приведет к сбою, в некоторых случаях это вернет вас к тому, с чего вы начали ... в основном это зависит от компьютера и того, с чем он может справиться...

держите меня в курсе того, как это было исправлено ... если это было..

вчера вышло обновление для REVEAL Map, так что, возможно, оно работает и сейчас?

I can say with certainty that the game crashes because of the "Full no clip" feature. 
I play with Infinite Health, Infinite Ammo, Infinite Stratagems & Fast Extraction, Infinite Shield Backpack, Super Penetration, Reveal All Map, SpeedHack enabled. For 2 hours of play never once crashed the game. Writing this post sitting in the game right now.

By the way, a question, how did you realize that there was an update to the cheat with a map fix? 

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)