Helldivers 2 sample

Hello everyone, I am new in this site. I was wondering, but when you set the amount of sample via the cheat menu, all the other players that are in the mission with me obtain the same amount at the end of the match? So I can help a friend get some ultra rare sample for the last upgrades of the ship.i think the answer is yes but I prefert to ask and thanks for everything 

Aaaah I see, thank you! Also for buying, I see there are various options: between these there is PayPal too? Cause I see the reseller  part of the site, but I could not find anything.

also there is no key right? When I buy I be like enable to download the loader correct? There is a guide for use it too after I buy it?

40 minutes ago, maxxione said:

Aaaah I see, thank you! Also for buying, I see there are various options: between these there is PayPal too? Cause I see the reseller  part of the site, but I could not find anything.

also there is no key right? When I buy I be like enable to download the loader correct? There is a guide for use it too after I buy it?

Rendom used to accept PayPal IIRC. I don't know if he still does or not, but you can message him on Discord: rendom. (period included)

As for the loader, yes, there is no key. You log into the loader via your forum credentials. From there, it will show you what cheats you have. Additionally, there is a "first use" link on the loader section of the forum. It will show you what you need to enable / disable / download.

27 minutes ago, maxxione said:

Thank you so much, I will contact rendom. As soon as I can. Really kind and thanks

No problem! Hope to see you in the customer Discord soon.

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, maxxione said:

Abi a quick question: about the payment directly on the site, i see that now they accept credit card too. Also debit cards are accepted?

Both are accepted