Fast Food

Hey guys, 

I saw a lot of material for fast food lately and its stuck in my head now. I'm interested in what your favorite meals from fast food places are.

I live on the West coast and my favorite would have to be In-N-Out. A burger and fries with a side of spread and chili peppers is my go to order and it runs me about $6. 

11 hours ago, sabian said:

In n out is the best food ever made

It's weird to me that people swear by in n out and then there's others who say they would throw up at in n out. 

On 3/6/2022 at 11:07 AM, fabio said:

Hello!! I love fast food, my favorite food is french fries, fried chicken and hot dogs, sometimes I even have some burgers but where I live there are not many cheap and good fast food...?

The hot dog places around me shut down!! The only one left is Wienersnitchzel which is still good.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Sepinz said:

I was just recently in London, and I got to try 3 different fast food restaurants that we don't have in Norway, and I would have to say that Taco bell was amazing. It was just delicious. 

Both InNOut and Taco Bell do not exist in my area. I would have liked to try them.