Review of Dead By Daylight

Amazing. That's all. JK

Ill start with survivor. I love the automatic skill check. Not having to worry about it is amazing. The only down side is it lacks the ESP for trap, generator, hatch, exit gate, boon and totem. The only ESP available is killer and survivors. Don't get me wrong a huge advantage of its own.

For killer ESP is enough. You feel powerful. Oh so powerful. That's about all you would ever need. Aimbot isn't needed but can help projectile killers when running in a straight line. Because of travel time leading shots using ESP can be more powerful then just locking on.

There's not to much more too it. Its powerful. Very powerful.

20 minutes ago, Cornerstone said:

Amazing. That's all. JK

Ill start with survivor. I love the automatic skill check. Not having to worry about it is amazing. The only down side is it lacks the ESP for trap, generator, hatch, exit gate, boon and totem. The only ESP available is killer and survivors. Don't get me wrong a huge advantage of its own.

For killer ESP is enough. You feel powerful. Oh so powerful. That's about all you would ever need. Aimbot isn't needed but can help projectile killers when running in a straight line. Because of travel time leading shots using ESP can be more powerful then just locking on.

There's not to much more too it. Its powerful. Very powerful.

Everything as you say so - I only wanted to ask you, have you also got problem sometimes with throwing hatchets with aim? I meant it works fine, but sometimes even with that surv can dodge that shot

Anyway, thank you for job with rewiew! Let grow this community!