YALL NEED TO FIGURE OUT THAT PAYMENT OPTION

Im not going to lie, im pretty sure this provider has reliable service but if im not able to simply purchase a cheat with my regular card and not jump through hoola hoops of BTC or DISCORD chats that i do not want to be joining for it to have no collection of information on the cheat it self. Nor am i going to pay with a credit card ? like who does that ? just FIX THAT OPTION PAYMENT , Simply figure how to connect regular cards to be used. or something because this is for sure a reason why you will not get a customers. Im not about to go into my Crypto accounts to by BTC nor am i going to jump in and out of discords just to purchase a cheat everytime. And whats up witht this gift card ? it doesnt even allow me to select gift card to purcahse. im confused.