PSO2 NGS LIFETIME

Hi all, 

I originally bought one month before the launch of the website. Have been through 2 updates that brought the cheeto down. Within 24 hours the cheeto was restored. The VAC farm works wonderfully. Every feature works as intended. When not over abusing the system I get minimal to no crashes at default settings. Infinite hotbar items (health items) work perfectly solo. I did notice however the revives are not infinite and you can't pick up any more without turning the feature off. (I haven't told anyone yet so ill report it for a possible fix.)  Esp works well but I usually turn it off for a PVE game. (Especially with VAC just bringing enemies to you.)  One note on esp is its sort of not accurate when it comes to filters. I'm guessing this is due to NGS using multiple IDs for the same items and using a mix of English and Japanese for the item names on the back end. (Just speculation) Other than that it does exactly as advertised. I decided to just get it for lifetime as I always return to PSO2 as updates roll out and didn't want to keep doing it month to month. I definitely didn't trust the process at first before the website and was reluctant to buy since I dont choose a new cheat provider often but am extremely happy I did. I've made alot of meseta in game. I was worried about the ban risk but there has been 0 detection for this game so I'm gonna chill with my mountain of farming money. Ohh and I'm gonna get verified so I can try Dead by Daylight. I'll post a review for that as well once I get my key and try it out.

Thanks s0zniz!

Glad to hear that the Cheat it working as intended.

In the Base Game (prior to NGS), Normal Enemies are calculated on the Clientside, which is why VAC was working flawlessly even if other players were around. Situation is a different one for a boss as a single player is selected as "Host", which calculates the movement and attacks for all other players, which either shares the VAC with others, or make it glitch around. Both is kinda risky.

Have you made any experiences related to that in NGS during your last month? Or have you played Solo in Password Rooms?

nProtect Gameguard is indeed completely unable to get you banned, unless the game crashes and you intentionally decide to send them the Errorlog. The closest nProtect Gameguard ever came to detecting stuff (not this cheat made by s0z) is to crash the game when a Hash or String belonging to a cheat was detected. The only way to get banned is by triggering Heuristics or via. Playerreport. So aslong you don't do stuff that's to extraordinary, it should be safe to use. Glad it worked for one month already, keep us updated on your journey.

So, the ESP has filters? The YouTube Video was taken down and i did not know that. What exactly are the bugs looking like?

On 2/24/2022 at 1:38 AM, Zeta said:

Glad to hear that the Cheat it working as intended.

In the Base Game (prior to NGS), Normal Enemies are calculated on the Clientside, which is why VAC was working flawlessly even if other players were around. Situation is a different one for a boss as a single player is selected as "Host", which calculates the movement and attacks for all other players, which either shares the VAC with others, or make it glitch around. Both is kinda risky.

Have you made any experiences related to that in NGS during your last month? Or have you played Solo in Password Rooms?

nProtect Gameguard is indeed completely unable to get you banned, unless the game crashes and you intentionally decide to send them the Errorlog. The closest nProtect Gameguard ever came to detecting stuff (not this cheat made by s0z) is to crash the game when a Hash or String belonging to a cheat was detected. The only way to get banned is by triggering Heuristics or via. Playerreport. So aslong you don't do stuff that's to extraordinary, it should be safe to use. Glad it worked for one month already, keep us updated on your journey.

So, the ESP has filters? The YouTube Video was taken down and i did not know that. What exactly are the bugs looking like?

I only use VAC in private lobbies. The ESP has limited filters currently like red boxes. However it doesn't always filter correctly so if I use it I leave it all enabled. One good thing about the ESP is when its all turned on there's an option to teleport to the esp box your looking at and it can help you travel quickly. Something I forgot to mention in my review is PICKUP RANGE up to x250. Let me tell you this is amazing for Stella graces, fruits, vegetables and alpha reactors. basically if I go into a zone and spin my character in a circle while holding the pickup button it grabs everything spawned near me. Makes farming daily's besides minerals super easy.