DoritoMan chipping in

DoritoMan

Stole the title from Captain Meatball but I'm sure he'd understand.

I'm working 60 hour weeks and I want to enjoy my time on games as much as possible. I used to play genshin daily but I've dropped it as of recently. My games of pleasure currently are warframe, runescape, and apex legends. I would love to try the apex cheat but its not supported on 3000 series.  A cheat for warframe would be cool. 

Anyway it's a pleasure to meet you guys.

Welcome to the Forums!

The decision of leaving Genshin is reasonable. Especially for someone who does not work 60 hours a week, you quickly run out of content and have not much left to do other than farming Artifacts which is locked behind Resin...^^

The game sure is designed to be revisited over time to time. Wait till next region and things will get better for a bit.

I am sure s0z will look into the apex cheat situation. As for Warframe... we will see how it goes :P

On 2/21/2022 at 10:35 PM, DoritoMan said:

Stole the title from Captain Meatball but I'm sure he'd understand.

I'm working 60 hour weeks and I want to enjoy my time on games as much as possible. I used to play genshin daily but I've dropped it as of recently. My games of pleasure currently are warframe, runescape, and apex legends. I would love to try the apex cheat but its not supported on 3000 series.  A cheat for warframe would be cool. 

Anyway it's a pleasure to meet you guys.

Hi there! 

Hope we will meet together in Vip familly soon ?

See you around!