Question about cheat feature

Giv

I have questions about the work of some of the functions of the cheat on the game Mortal online 2.

Question 1 :

Can you please tell me how safe it is to use the teleport function? Is it tracked by the administration.

For example, I made a teleport to the other end of the map. And the admin will receive a notification immediately and he banned me.

Or I can teleport as much as I want, if no one sees me, and the administrator will not come any notifications and blocking for this is possible only if he starts my logs.

Question 2 :
How the "TELEKIL" function works, specifically what it looks like visually. So I can just point at a player in ESP and start hitting him and he will die? I mean it's like magic bullet where I can shoot through 10 walls and the other player will be killed.

Thank you in advance for your response.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I can tell you if you use the speed bot you will probably get banned. I was just at the bottom of the ruins with no one there using the speed bot because I was overweight and did not want to crawl around like a turtle so I used it in burst and just got booted from the game with a notice that I had been banned.