Marauders

3 hours ago, ZeroIdeas said:

Does anyone here play this game still or use the menu available? 

Are these forums inactive for the most part?

No I have never used it, I was thinking about to get into Marauders, but there have been to many RED Flaggs since the release of the Game.
think about it, TARKOV the cheapest version is about 30bucks.

MARAUDERS is almost the same price for the half of it, instead of PUSHiNG Content they push Merch Store.
they tried to fake people with a Simple SandBox.
look on SteamCharts or SteamDB, for that amount of people they try to push Merch Store.

I might be wrong, but I think it will die s00N.

10 hours ago, ly0MDK1337 said:

No I have never used it, I was thinking about to get into Marauders, but there have been to many RED Flaggs since the release of the Game.
think about it, TARKOV the cheapest version is about 30bucks.

MARAUDERS is almost the same price for the half of it, instead of PUSHiNG Content they push Merch Store.
they tried to fake people with a Simple SandBox.
look on SteamCharts or SteamDB, for that amount of people they try to push Merch Store.

Tarkov and Marauders may be similar but they are also very different in my opinion. I personally, enjoy marauders very much.

On sale you can pick up marauders for about $20. Less if you know where to get it. Marauders dev team is a lot smaller and less established than tarkov's.

Pushing the merch store does not have anything to do with content. Say you are the dev and passionate about your game. Merch can be a way for the devs and players that love the game, to show their admiration and support, by purchasing the merch. The Devs may have taken their time away from pushing content to push merch, but I doubt that. There is an update releasing very soon. Meaning they have had to been working on the game. They may have went to their publisher or someone else to make the merch. I doubt the people designing, and programming the game made the merch. 

ANYWAY. The purpose of this post was not to discuss those two games but more so to get information in regards to products offered here for the game. 

So if anyone related to the products offered here or has used the products offered here relating to this game, comes across this post. 

Would you please share some pictures of the menu and speak to your experiences with it.   

• Administrators
On 23/06/2023 at 23:32, ZeroIdeas said:

Anyone have screenshots of the menu or in game?

How is the menu?

There is screenshot of the menu & features list on Cheats offered section,
and the cheat still updated and undetected since release.

4 hours ago, s0ZNIz said:

There is screenshot of the menu & features list on Cheats offered section,
and the cheat still updated and undetected since release.

Yes I checked there first. I just wanted to see the other sections of the menu.

Does it display members of your party/group separate from the other players?

Do ships get displayed by name or ship type or a generic name for all ships?

Any sort of visibility check on the esp or aim?

Aimkey? Triggerbot key?

Edited by ZeroIdeas
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, ZeroIdeas said:

Yes I checked there first. I just wanted to see the other sections of the menu.

Does it display members of your party/group separate from the other players?

Do ships get displayed by name or ship type or a generic name for all ships?

Any sort of visibility check on the esp or aim?

Aimkey? Triggerbot key?

Ships displayed by their actual type Fast/Scout etc etc
No there is no teamcheck for friendly as of now maybe will add such a thing if the game revives itself later on
No visiblecheck & triggerbot, and there is aimkey ofcourse with FOV,Aimspeed and all.

3 minutes ago, s0ZNIz said:

Ships displayed by their actual type Fast/Scout etc etc
No there is no teamcheck for friendly as of now maybe will add such a thing if the game revives itself later on
No visiblecheck & triggerbot, and there is aimkey ofcourse with FOV,Aimspeed and all.

So to be clear the triggerbot will shoot friendlies?