coinbase is delaying my payment

• Community Manager
7 hours ago, jazzhands01 said:

Same thing happened to me when I purchased using BTC. Funds just disappeared after the "time" ran out and had to take the L lmfao 🥰

Just use LTC or ETH, something faster, so you don't send them the money and get the same issue I had where I never received anything for it.

Again, people play with the BTC fees thinking that saving 0.30 cents is good but they dont understand that affects payment in a BIG WAY.

Always use the optimised fee needed and you'll always meet the invoice.

• 1 month later...
On 13/04/2023 at 19:33, Captain Meatball said:

Again, people play with the BTC fees thinking that saving 0.30 cents is good but they dont understand that affects payment in a BIG WAY.

Always use the optimised fee needed and you'll always meet the invoice.

I sent the exact amount of BTC it said to send, no more and no less. Don't shift blame bc even if there was an underpayment situation you should still be able to see the transaction and take necessary action to fix it. A customer losing money then getting blamed for something the provider should be able to fix is wrong in my opinion. Coinbase I know for a fact contacts the provider to let them know if theres an underpayment, so I don't see why your processing wouldn't have the same. In the end, I don't really care that much, but if it wasn't an issue you wouldn't have multiple people complaining about it.

• Community Manager
2 hours ago, jazzhands01 said:

I sent the exact amount of BTC it said to send, no more and no less. Don't shift blame bc even if there was an underpayment situation you should still be able to see the transaction and take necessary action to fix it. A customer losing money then getting blamed for something the provider should be able to fix is wrong in my opinion. Coinbase I know for a fact contacts the provider to let them know if theres an underpayment, so I don't see why your processing wouldn't have the same. In the end, I don't really care that much, but if it wasn't an issue you wouldn't have multiple people complaining about it.

Replying to a month old just proves that you do not pay attention to details. 

/closed