Has anyone else broken free?

Hi there!

Since this place is open for discussions, I'm just curious if anyone like me have broken free? I mean, I quit smoking cigarettes and marijuana last Friday! This feels good but Im curious if and from what you have broken free! 

I think it's life cheat so some kind in way of this community xD Also we can feel free in anything there (while holding regulars) so ye, can't wait for you all respone!

The only times I ever felt broken free was in my summer breaks and most recently also one of the best times was when I went on a 24 hour flight alone that had 1 layover.

Just sitting there in the Airport knowing you're alone and doing whatever you want just felt like breaking free from everything.

Glad i never started drinking alcohol or smoking stuff to begin with, through it sure did cost me that Clout Meatball has ?

10 Days is not a lot, let us hope for you that you actually keeping up with that pace. There are a lot of good apps and strategies for it out there.

On 1/30/2022 at 10:05 PM, Zeta said:

Glad i never started drinking alcohol or smoking stuff to begin with, through it sure did cost me that Clout Meatball has ?

10 Days is not a lot, let us hope for you that you actually keeping up with that pace. There are a lot of good apps and strategies for it out there.

Actually I'm using app, just for counting days and today Is 12th day already done!