Peoples first cheating experiences?

Hello all,

I was just wondering what type of background everyone else who has registered here is from. I imagine most people found this website from Epvpers, although I might be wrong. I have been cheating since 2016 and started with csgo, as I imagine many people who cheat did also.  I have joined many different communities since then and have cheated in many games like r6s most of the call of duty franchise, EFT and many other games. I was wondering what other peoples first cheating experiences were and also if they cheat in other games as well. 

Started on Minecraft for me.

Used to only have like QoL Modding but at some point when the biggest german MC Server started to mess around with it's players, i joined an early movement of people that cheated on the server for the sake of making the staff's life difficult and forcing players to other servers.

Later shifted away from that when the "Cheating Scene" that manifested itself there charged each other for those Cheats whilst spreading viruses. Account Stealer, RATs... the usual.

Interest on playing legit on Servers like Hypixel was always there but eh, the Ping ruined that one for me. And Minecraft relies a lot on that :x

Edited by Zeta

I remember buying a CD from someone with a RuneScape Bot on it because I was too inexperienced to get it myself and I didn't have online payment methods cuz I was too young.

Used it to get like 99 woodcutting in less than a week and then used it to make gold hahaha. Nowadays I am just only interested in how cheats work and what the quality is of the cheat.

I think it was Counter Strike 1.6 for me, around 2009/2010 when it was entirely possible to play non-steam on most servers. I probably did it for a week or so but it was the first time I was introduced to the whole concept of cheating in video games.
Then, the darkest time of my life came (i.e. lots of gold/currency cheats that were all viruses, keep in mind I was 10-12 then) and eventually ended after I learnt to actually use my brain and doubt things. 

For me that was GTA: San andreas, aezakmi and other stuff ? That was fun to destroy all city in once, actually I started without even doing story, just for fun of destroying everything ? About online game ? I gues it was minecraft or cs source, anyway moust likely esp - other stuff didnt gave me so much fun. Anyway that learned me to think ot of the box and of course allways rise of curious about how game will looks like when I lunch some cheat in it, just to see this but in my hand, not only yt short cut ? 

On 1/15/2022 at 12:28 AM, xenorir said:

For me that was GTA: San andreas, aezakmi and other stuff ? That was fun to destroy all city in once, actually I started without even doing story, just for fun of destroying everything ? About online game ? I gues it was minecraft or cs source, anyway moust likely esp - other stuff didnt gave me so much fun. Anyway that learned me to think ot of the box and of course allways rise of curious about how game will looks like when I lunch some cheat in it, just to see this but in my hand, not only yt short cut ? 

I have a similar background story to this. 
Started with innocent offline cheats then worked myself up with the change date exploits, bots in MMOs and the classic CS1.6 wallhacks. ?

I'm trying not to cheat in an awfully unbalanced way, but a little help never hurt nobody.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried downloading cheats for maplestory in 2007 as a kid but didn't know how to bypass the anti-cheat lmao. then when Reboot server came out and i came back for the nostalgia i started cheating 9 months into that and got into the whole hacking scene and became a demon because at that time Nexon didn't care at ALL and not to mention the game code is extremely fucked and outdated. The exploits and cheats were crazy as fuck. Then I got into CSGO legit cheating which turned into HvH because i got a skeetcc invite and then just stuff on from there Lmaoo

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2022 at 10:49 AM, Zeta said:

Huh? That would require them to be around well... forever.

Their first griefing video is from 11 years ago, so technically it could be true.

It was stated in TheMisterEpic's video on the history of minecraft hack clients that they made it to troll one of their mates

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Grim said:

Man this thread makes me feels old. I was cheating using ELF for UT99 pre '03, then Joolz Metacheat for HL games / CS in around 2003. And well been cheating since~

-Grim

damnnn bro you like 30? i cheated on csgo when that was fun... and old and new maplestory ? ive never even played old cs tbh ive just heard it was more fun in their primes

Circa 2003 or 4
FFXI spook camping bot that I made myself. Killed it for a while until other people caught on. 
Then turned it into a fishing bot in FFXI until it got stuck on a fence one day because navigation with pixels sucked and I got banned.
Adapted the code to WoW and used it for years as a fishing bot. Now I have multiple machines running almost 24x7 on FFXIV. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey,

My first ever cheating experience was back in version 1.6.2-1.6.4 when I played Minecraft. I specifically remember my dad helping me download "Nodus", a very old but good cheat. At the time I had no clue that you weren't supposed to use them, but I guess that's how you learn ?

2 hours ago, Sepinz said:

Hey,

My first ever cheating experience was back in version 1.6.2-1.6.4 when I played Minecraft. I specifically remember my dad helping me download "Nodus", a very old but good cheat. At the time I had no clue that you weren't supposed to use them, but I guess that's how you learn ?

Nodus was the best Minecraft hack of its time. I know the developer personally.
However, he now suffers from a compulsion of perfectionism and is never satisfied with his work.
I wonder if we will ever see "Nodus 2".

21 hours ago, Zeta said:

Nodus was the best Minecraft hack of its time. I know the developer personally.
However, he now suffers from a compulsion of perfectionism and is never satisfied with his work.
I wonder if we will ever see "Nodus 2".

Well, too bad that perfectionism usually gets in the way for most people, I would've loved to see a Nodus 2 tho, that would historical.

• 2 months later...

Gameshark for the Sony Playstation 1. It blew my mind when I played RPGs and was OP from the get-go. Went on to play MMOs so I learned how to bot. Eventually taught myself how to use Cheat Engine for other single player games and went on from there. 

On 17/01/2022 at 22:40, tmd2fast said:

I have a similar background story to this. 
Started with innocent offline cheats then worked myself up with the change date exploits, bots in MMOs and the classic CS1.6 wallhacks. ?

I'm trying not to cheat in an awfully unbalanced way, but a little help never hurt nobody.

Pretty sure you're around my age as well. But yes, I remember the golden age of CS 1.6 speed and wall hacks when VAC bans weren't a thing. lol