Let's get to know each other!

Why tho?  
I've been using s0ZNIz's cheats for about 3-4 months so far and really liked the experience it has brought me so I decided to have some interaction with the community while I'm at it since I've never used any sort of forum before. Perhaps help new people out with using the cheat or give some advice on the game itself, who knows? 
I'll try mentioning whatever interesting comes to my mind so we can find something we have in common ✌️

Which tho?
My current "cheating career" is all about Genshin Impact which is the only game I'm cheating in rn so that's the subscription I'm going for when buying from s0z. While I feel pretty chill when it comes to doing current content in the game, I love how some features really come in handy as quality of life improvements to make exploration easier/faster rather than straight up cheating to win without breaking a sweat. 

Who tho? 
I'm a 22 yo male, born and living in Central Europe. I've been playing games for quite some time - I was about 8 when I played for the first time, I'm pretty sure it was "Price of Persia" from 1989.
When it comes to gaming, I'm into RPGs of all kind, strategy and more of less shooters. I've played so much that it's safe to say video games are an important part of my life (which I'm really happy about).
If asked about my favourite titles that I sometimes come back to, I'd pick Skyrim (as long as it's modded properly), The Witcher 3 (especially since I've been Witcher's fan long before W3 came out, having read the book saga and played earlier games) and Dark Souls 3 (sadly I only managed to play DS1/2/3 which I'm super angry about, *sad PC player noises*). 
As of now, I'm playing Genshin Impact, Dead Cells, Darkest Dungeon, Hades and Hollow Knight and waiting for Elden Ring and DL: Stay Human to come out. 

During my free time, except video games, my other hobbies include practicing archery, every single cute animal in existance (helping in the shelter, feeding wild animals with appropriate food or simply looking at them from a distance while taking pictures) and consuming any media (books, movies, TV series, animes, manhwa, manhua, webnovels etc, basically everything other than mangas since black and white colors throw me off) with a fantasy/medieval setting or elements.
Other than that, I'm working from home as a translator and waiting for my GF to finish her 5th year of university so we can move in together after she hopefully finds a job in the field. 

That's it from me, see ya! ✔️

Edited by Serakuus

Welcome! Glad to see some indepths on your previous gaming history.

If you say the truth and actually own the Genshin Cheat from S0z, you can open a ticket including your key and the Cheat + Duration it's connected to in order to claim a "Customer" Role and get access to some Customer-only Sections of the forum.

I don't know if that only works for Lifetime, but it is worth a shot. If you aren't Lifetime and got the Customer Role that way, let me know so i can tell others in future :)

11 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Welcome! Glad to see some indepths on your previous gaming history.

If you say the truth and actually own the Genshin Cheat from S0z, you can open a ticket including your key and the Cheat + Duration it's connected to in order to claim a "Customer" Role and get access to some Customer-only Sections of the forum.

I don't know if that only works for Lifetime, but it is worth a shot. If you aren't Lifetime and got the Customer Role that way, let me know so i can tell others in future ?

Yeah, the support thing is in process since yesterday. I guess it takes a bit longer since I couldn't remember the licence key (and thus only told my Username) but s0z found it for me half an hour ago so it should be resolved soon I hope. It seems like my sub is here until 30/01 so if you spot me having a "Customer" tag then it means I've been granted it without buying the Lifetime option. I certainly hope it will be the case.

Edited by Serakuus
2 minutes ago, Serakuus said:

Yeah, the support thing is in process since yesterday. I guess it takes a bit longer since I couldn't remember the licence key (and thus only told my Username) but s0z found it for me half an hour ago so it should be resolved soon I hope. It seems like my sub is here until 30/01 so if you spot me having a "Customer" tag then it means I've been granted it without buying the Lifetime option. I certainly hope it will be the case xD 

Both Discord and Forum Support Tickets can be a bit crowded sometimes vs. a handful of humans trying to solve them, especially as they seem to work on Forum/Website as we speak in this moment.

I will see how it goes! :P

(As for License Keys, Passwords etc., you may want to start the habit of maintaining a Password Container, but also use it to save important Credentials like License Keys.)

4 minutes ago, Zeta said:

(As for License Keys, Passwords etc., you may want to start the habit of maintaining a Password Container, but also use it to save important Credentials like License Keys.)

Well, I usually do that for my passwords but honestly didn't think about doing the same for CD/Licence Keys. It seems like a reasonable advice (especially since keeping them makes it easier when trying to restore your accounts, pretty sure Steam support once asked me if I could provide a CD-key), thanks. 

Speak of the devil, just got the badge btw.