Xenorir's on board!

xenorir

Hello everyone!

I'm just regular user that found sOZNIz discord and started to use hes programs or Cheet (this is how people was writting in discord for secure i guess :D). If you want to find some info about how safe is buying staff from him, I can tell you it's safe, alright? I'm same as you, I'm noone that work in this project, just useing goods for money. So yea, maybe I didnt checked all staff but PropNight fun was good fun and I'm sure will try to find other fun staf - couse it's all we getting by useing that staff. FUN!

Well now I feel like some sort of promoter but no ? Just doesnt actually know what to write about my self (I'm not so good at this). Anyway I'm always happy to play some games with others so if someone looking for man to fight in BF series, Rainbow, lol, some survival or Cs, just pm me and we can find some fun together ?

To not write too long have a nice day or evening and enjoy staff we got here ?

Bye!

Well I just checked how my english is bad xD

About staff form him I ment: Buy something from him.

And about "checked all staff": I didn't get to know other programmes likes Propnight - thats my only one expirience for this moment ?

and "fun staff": Fun programs (ment to write something like object in other word ? )

so now I think we all clear, just to make sure. Hope I will get out from shame of that ^,^

• Community Manager
7 hours ago, Zeta said:

Welcome!

I wonder if s0z will add or find a way to give you a Customer Role afterwards if you use his programs but purchased them prior to the release of the Forum.

Enjoy your stay!

6 hours ago, mostwantedallah said:

Was wondering that too since I've bought before aswell

You need to fill a ticket with your existing key and cheat and your role will be added.

Just to make it clear I had that before it's right, but I dont have it anymore. I mean my 1 mounth subsciption finished and I dont have it now. Actually I can't afford to buy any of program, have to wait on better time in job ?. So I dont feel that I should get this rank, even if I bought it, I don't have it now so why should I got it? ?

Anyway Thank you all for replys!