DCUO lost lifetime

Greetings!

I had a lifetime membership years back when s0z didn't have a website and everything was done through discord. I remember owning the $200 lifetime cheat and the $30 name changer. After a while i quit the game and years later after formatting my pc several times i found the desire to return to the game with the trainer. After losing access to my discord account and starting fresh after someone wiped it's data, i tried requesting my data from discord but i only had chat logs only from me and not from others (text sent from me in DMs and not from friends), which was inconvenient since i was looking for keys. Anyway, long story short, i created an account here and tried the support where s0z replied with no intention of helping me retrieve my membership by giving me information i asked so i can search in my payments, and i was also getting a reply every 1-2 weeks which was extremely annoying.

I believe a returning customer of such purchase should deserve at least a glimpse of assistance in such matters.

I am making this post to ask from old members to tell me how payments were made back then and some keywords or examples of invoicing or whatever we had so i can actually look for my purchase, since apparently, i cannot retrieve anything using email, personal information etc..

• Administrators
3 hours ago, DonQon said:

Could any of these possibly be?

PwqtITN.png

And still you got no license key from back then & no proper proof of purchase.
those pics are from 2019 and we didn't had any sort of CC payment methods simply PayPal
so go to PayPal and search the old transactions for the lifetime membership

22 minutes ago, s0ZNIz said:

And still you got no license key from back then & no proper proof of purchase.
those pics are from 2019 and we didn't had any sort of CC payment methods simply PayPal
so go to PayPal and search the old transactions for the lifetime membership

I got no license key from back then & no proper proof of purchase because if you haven't noticed already sir, i've been asking for HELP on how to retrieve those because i honestly can't remember how we made purchases back then.

Also in the screenshots these are transactions of PAYPAL.

Maybe telling me what the company was registered as back then so i can find the correct transaction or perhaps a giving me an email that was used back then to send funds then i could get the proof of purchase you've been bugged so much about.

Thanks in advance.

• Administrators

We used bunch of PayPal accounts under random names back then since PP just keep terminating accounts.
So not our job to find your lost info buddy, go through your transaction history and find a transaction with the right value of lifetime and post here.
As for license key also your fault that you didn't bother back that one up, cause bunch of people even from the skype times are still in this forum cause they had it all saved and ready.

If you can't get those things back sorry to tell you but you pretty much lost your sub, coming back after 4 years with 0 info in your hand won't get you anywhere.

• s0ZNIz locked this topic