Jump to content

ROTK Review


Recommended Posts

s0ZNIz
This post was recognized by s0ZNIz!

valmiera was awarded the badge 'Helpful'

Would like to give my points on a review for ROTK. 

 

  • Overall Quality: 9/10 (works as intended, but needs updated visuals and more features)
  • Performance: 10/10 (no errors what so ever, unless you swap resolutions. runs flawlessly)
  • Stability: 9/10 
  • Reliability: 10/10 (If used correctly)
  • Value: 8/10 (very fair pricing, most cheats for Z1 at the moment run for the $25-$50 mark monthly. If it had more features and better visuals over all I would give it a 10)

 

While the cheat at the current moment is simple, it can be used rather well for legit cheating due to the fact it is not using any blatant features such as silent aim, magic bullet etc. I've managed to get to top 100 and still have not been banned, the aimlock with the RIGHT settings can look extremely legit as long as you have it bounded to another key and don't hold it down too long as it can look rather snappy/locky when held down. I've been reported about 8 times and have managed to get past all of them, since with the current settings I use my clips are nice and some crazy though they look extremely legit. I will fight normally the first 10-20 seconds of a fight spaying normally and missing a few shots before going for a 2 tap with aim assist.

 

If you want extremely legit play, I would play with lower settings about 5-10 FOV maximum, and aimspeed at about 6-8. While I use ESP for rank up games playing alone. When I'm with friends or screensharing I play stretched because the ESP/Menu will not show on stretched but the aimbot will still work, so set the settings you want in windowed mode first. If you are a half decent player playing stretched with aim assist will go long ways especially since if you record on NVIDIA shadow play nothing will show incase you are asked for nvidia clips and not medal like I was.

 

I don't have any complaints, I would just update the visuals, maybe add some more features, and change the way the menu looks as it is not appealing or doesn't look good which may drive people away from buying or make them think its not a good option.

 

(Also would like to say while I am new here, I have been using s0zniz's products since probably 2017 when he used to run that old rust recoil script, anything I've ever used from him has never been detected)

Edited by valmiera
update
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

BadBoyCheats was founded in 2014. Our goal is to be the pioneers in cheating scene, by providing plentiful of options with the greatest quality, optimization and security in mind. Our main goal is keeping our customers safe and happy and create a large community of gamers who share the same passion and love us.

Our Partner

elitepvpers.png

×
×
  • Create New...