Mortal Online 2 March 2024

Hello guys,

im new to this community and i want to buy mo2 cheese, so i have a few questions!

i think the cheese is working on all win11 versions and it was uc since launch i only know that.

so my questions are specific on the features and whats possible...

1. is the esp an autocolor for alliance/guild/enemys/murderers/local greys (light blue, green, red, darkred, yellow)? (for example)

2. is there an esp itemfilter, can i search for a specific item and it only shows me boxes/chests/lootbags where the item is in?

3. speedhack is no option for me, way to obvious and risky (imo). but how is it with the teleport, is this a "save traveloption" or is it at a high risk to use it often?

4. what is telekill, i assume you target an enemy press a button and you land on its position and kill it, how is it shown ingame for the enemy, should it even be used in pvp or is it way to blatant because the enemy will see you(?), so more for PvE (to farm gold with killing PvE enemies very fast) ? please explain!

5. does the aimbot works well because you need often preaim in the way of the target, aim higher or lower because ... well its a bow 🙂

i think this was all for now, i wish their was a ingame footage video what shows all features

thanks for answering