what's your favorite action movie?

HI! 

League of legend was nice it's action anyway. Also Marvel and other about super heroes. 

About normal movie i love Avatar (this one with blue people "aliens")

And "300" old movie with Spartans in main theme who fought with perses - best part: 

" This is madness! :: Madness? This is SPARTA!" 

4 hours ago, xenorir said:

HI! 

League of legend was nice it's action anyway. Also Marvel and other about super heroes. 

About normal movie i love Avatar (this one with blue people "aliens")

And "300" old movie with Spartans in main theme who fought with perses - best part: 

" This is madness! :: Madness? This is SPARTA!" 

Hello!!! avatar is one of my favorite movies my favorite part is the one where the protagonist captures the biggest and most dangerous banshee and then proudly returns to the natives, and it was the first one I saw in 3D

Just now, fabio said:

Hello!!! avatar is one of my favorite movies my favorite part is the one where the protagonist captures the biggest and most dangerous banshee and then proudly returns to the natives, and it was the first one I saw in 3D

300 is a very nice film full of beautiful scenes I have also seen a lot of parodies I think I will go looking for league of legend is a film that I don't remember seeing but it looks very cool. of marvel I just saw the first avengers but they impressed me a lot I remembered them different

Hey Fabio,

I love John Wick and the whole series is so great. They have 3 movies out right now and I believe they're going to release the 4th one soon. Another action film you could watch is Baby Driver. It's just about some kid who gets caught up in being a get away driver and it's pretty good.

4 hours ago, DoritoMan said:

Hey Fabio,

I love John Wick and the whole series is so great. They have 3 movies out right now and I believe they're going to release the 4th one soon. Another action film you could watch is Baby Driver. It's just about some kid who gets caught up in being a get away driver and it's pretty good.

Hello !! thanks for the advice they are both movies i have never seen, i think i will watch Baby Driver first because i am more inspired by the story

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...