Your favorite and first played game

The first game i can remember playing should be the first game i ever cheated on years later: Minecraft.

From there i never really left the "Indie" Games, closing "Dead Cells" or the "Ori" Series in my heart right now.

I currently grind the hell out of PSO2:NGS however..

Hard to remember the first game I ever played it must've been some Ipad games or something like that like a decade ago, but the most memorable game I can think of is probably Minecraft. My favorite game of this moment is still probably Warframe even though I don't play as much as I use to, got like 3.7k hours on that stuff. Now I just dabble in MMORPG, open world stuff like Witcher 3, ESO, Horizon Zero Dawn, etc.

My first game was some shooter at ps1 (or I only guess that was ps1 - couse I had plastic gun with some sensor and was shooting to tv lasers xD) If I remember right it wasnt on CD, if Im right that was game on cassette. One of my best in life of playing shooters actually

1 hour ago, xenorir said:

My first game was some shooter at ps1 (or I only guess that was ps1 - couse I had plastic gun with some sensor and was shooting to tv lasers xD) If I remember right it wasnt on CD, if Im right that was game on cassette. One of my best in life of playing shooters actually

I don't think  it was PS at all.

It sounds like one of those games that you link to TV and you would input some big cards in them.
The game was probably the one in which you were hunting ducks. ?

The first game I ever played was Crash Bandicoot. I didn't have any game consoles myself but I can remember my friend having a Playstation so I went there after school and it was pretty much the first ever game I played that I can remember. Some years later I got a Nintendo DS and played various games like The Avatar, Mario Kart on there.

21 hours ago, tmd2fast said:

I don't think  it was PS at all.

It sounds like one of those games that you link to TV and you would input some big cards in them.
The game was probably the one in which you were hunting ducks. ?

Yes there is a big chance for that ? I was to little to remember this one ^.^ but I remember that was beautifull time 

5 hours ago, NoHamAllowed said:

I was poor, can't afforded own pc or game console.. I have to stay at my friend's house for playing my favourite game all the time ..FallOut

dude, hard to hear it. But hey! Doesnt metter how you start, it's only metter where you at and where you finished ? 

On 1/25/2022 at 2:53 PM, NoHamAllowed said:

I was poor, can't afforded own pc or game console.. I have to stay at my friend's house for playing my favourite game all the time ..FallOut

Reminds me of how i got started "cheating" on my first console.

I don't really see a point in console wars, whatever fraction you are is often decided by your parents when you are a child and they get to pick whatever console they gift you to Christmas or Birthday.

In my case, the entire family was always extremely leaning towards Nintendo, with the exception of my oldest brother moving on to Playstation because of you know... age.

My first console was a Gamecube, later a Wii because i got the Gamecube already at the very end of it's lifespan.

Reason to cheat there not really existed for along time. This changed when Nintendo decided to cut down on their Online Services and i looked into ways of keep playing Mario Kart with others. That got me into the Homebrew Channel over "Letterbomb". From there it wasn't a big step towards playing Custom Race Tracks, then later Custom Games and at some point Cheating became a thing.

• 1 month later...

my favorite game remains rust, there are many other games like this where you can build and do whatever you want with whoever you want although with the addition of some improvements the game has been radically changed. the first game I remember trying was the first gta, it was a mess but even if the view was in third person seen from above it was very nice then it was absurd, to get assigned the missions you had to answer the phones around the cities that were ringing constantly ahahaha nothing to do with subsequent new releases.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Starcraft. I remember that there was a Lan Shop that opened near my place and my older brother would go there every day after school. I used to bug him to take me with him so I could watch him play. Eventually, I started playing myself and would play until I ran out of money or when mom would pick us up - whichever came first. lol I think that was the first PC game I ever played and it's probably nostalgia-goggles but love it to this day.