Life isn't Life Without A Risk

Hey :),

Been with s0zniz for quite a while knew him since he made H1Z1 cheeto's he has been reliable ever since. Then Later on he had been with cule which is very generous too love that man (no homo) both of them combined was the greatest and their support was very good. Although nowadays s0z is by himself I still love his shit that he makes I own almost everything he has to lifetime never would buy months because I know they are just that good to choose from. Very reliable when it comes to s0z cheats, if you need in any help with anything hmu : ) always around in discord and on here don't be scared to ask any questions just say it. 

Enjoy Cheating ?

Welcome!

Sounds really promising, like someone from the early days?

I saw your comment on another Introduction about the Customer Role now that some people already owned Cheats before the Forum was released. Maybe s0z will take care of that at some point.

Are you owning most of the products in order to support s0z or do you actually play all of those games?

21 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Welcome!

Sounds really promising, like someone from the early days?

I saw your comment on another Introduction about the Customer Role now that some people already owned Cheats before the Forum was released. Maybe s0z will take care of that at some point.

Are you owning most of the products in order to support s0z or do you actually play all of those games?

I play almost the games I buy his products from, examples like FiveM , Rust , Genshin Impact, Valorant and there are a couple more but those are the mains games I usally play but Im forward looking to see if he would make something for COD:Modern Warfare I doubt it but will be always looking

6 minutes ago, mostwantedallah said:

I play almost the games I buy his products from, examples like FiveM , Rust , Genshin Impact, Valorant and there are a couple more but those are the mains games I usally play but Im forward looking to see if he would make something for COD:Modern Warfare I doubt it but will be always looking

*I play almost the games I buy and his products too* if yk what I mean xD 

Looking forward to his future cheats aswell like I been doing ever since.