My First Giveaway

3x Month Keys

I'll be giving away 3x month keys to whatever cheat you want, so long as it's a public cheat subscription. I feel like giving and was inspired by another giveaway by @ Loli

Entry Requirements & End Date

The only requirements for entry are that you need to comment below saying anything along with the subscription you want if you win. As for the ending date, it will end in about three days from now on the 20h of December at 8 P.M. EST << END DATE

Keep in mind I'm unsure of the exact time of when I will be drawing winners but it should be the same day that the giveaway closes on the 18th.

I will DM all winners whenever I have gotten each of the keys.

Remember, it's a month to any public cheat you pick, so pick wisely!

If you pick a product that's unavailable I will let you know and we can decide on another product.

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

• s0ZNIz locked this topic
  • s0ZNIz unlocked this topic

Extension

Hello, I apologize to everyone who has already entered, but it's been decided that the giveaway will be extended 2 more days. It will end at the same time, 8 P.M. EST, but will now end on the 20th! Just hoping to give everyone a chance at some holiday fun.